• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

WA48H7400AW/A2 Samsung Washer 3E2 error code

dblrtax

Premium Member
Model Number
WA48H7400AW
Brand
Samsung
Hi,

New to the forum here. I need some help with my Samsung Top Load washer. The tub does not spin, I pulled the following error codes PE1 & 3E2 while in diagnostic mode. When performing spin cycle test you here the motor make an attempt to turn on but no spinning occurs. Not sure where to go from here. The codes say it could be Hall Sensor or Clutch motor? any help we would be appreciated.

Added complete model number

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

WA48H7400AW/A
Missing some digits.

I found...

A copy:

PE or PE1
Clutch motor failure.
Check/Repair -
Unplug the washer and check the wire connections between the clutch motor and the main electronic control board. Reconnect any loose wires or replace the wire harness if damaged. If the wires are okay, disconnect the clutch motor wire harness and measure the resistance between terminals 1 and 3. You should measure around 2,000 ohms. If you measure infinite resistance, replace the clutch motor because the infinite resistance reading indicates that it's broken.

jeff.

dblrtax

Premium Member
Ok, so I did some checks. When you say the clutch motor are you referencing the part below? It has a large 3 pin connector and a small 4 pin. I do have a good ohm reading at both connectors.
1571277044707.png
1571278947082.png

Last edited: