Washing Machine Shake

evimarn

Premium Member
imported post

Hello, this brand new Gorenje shakes itself notably during the spin cycle called the agent ,the tech guy says its normal but might need to replace the shockers, nothing materialises so i called agent again and he said that I am not distributing the load properly,the m/c is equipped with AKS system to adjust the load automatically.It is perfectly levelled on concrete floor, any ideas as the agent is not of much help and the unit is only 2weeks old and it is not my first washer and never had such a prob before.
P.n unit shakes on all speeds 500-800rpm.no matter what load 2.5-5.0 kg.Many thanks.
EviMarn

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
imported post

evimarn wrote:
brand new Gorenje [washer] shakes itself notably during the spin cycle
I'm not at all familiar with the brand (I assume you're in Europe somewhere and it's a front-loading washer?) but if by "brand new" you mean 'right out of the box', did you remove all the shipping braces from the washer??

Most front load washers have shipping braces/bolts which need to be removed before use. Check the installation instructions or owner's manual.

If that's not it, you'll likely need to call for warranty service to have someone *actually look at it*.

JMO

Dan O.
Appliance411.com
The Appliance Information Site
=D~~~~~~

evimarn

Premium Member
imported post

Hi thanks for the prompt reply yes the shipping braces were removed by the installer but when the top of the unit is removed one can easily see the that the whole unit sways toand fro while it spins as if a cross is gonna break.The prob is that the warranty personnel say it is quite in the norm.

At times it moves out of its place by a couple of inches aswell so might have to take the matter somewhere else.Thanks.