WDT720PADM2 No Heat/ Diagnostics Mode

Ocoee

Premium Member
Model Number
WDT720PADM2
Brand
Whirlpool
No heat, element and thermostat check good. Pump was replaced about a month ago, but it has been unplugged twice, so it should have reset. Suggestions?
How do I run diagnostic? References I see start with "turn unit on." There is no "on button. When asleep you hit any button, including start to wake it.

Ocoee

Premium Member
Sooooo I just found Maple direction below for diagnostic mode. Running now ....

Ocoee

Premium Member
Run diagnostics I get f7, e1, then alternating F,E. then it goes into a wash cycle. Am I doing this correct, and what does it mean?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Anytime you replace a part on these dishwashers you always have to run the SERVICE DIAGNOSTICS CYCLE, and let it run all the way through to reset it back to default.

Entry sequence: Press any 3 keys in the sequence 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between key presses. NOTE: Some models have replaced the “Clean” LED with “Completed.”
The Service Diagnostics Cycle will start when the door is closed.

■ Invoking Service Diagnostics clears all status and last run information from memory and restores defaults. It also forces the next cycle to be a sensor calibration cycle.

LET IT RUN ALL THE WAY THROUGH: Service diagnostic cycle will take about 23 minutes.

Do that, and report back.:)

Jake