WDT920SADM0 Soap pouches not fully dissolving, dishes dirty

samw5

Premium Member
WDT920SADM0

Btw I hooked up the diverter motor directly to a 120v and it is turning... Probably about 1 turn per minute or so.
Might be it not lining up like u suggested. Still haven't figured out how to check that.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

samw5

Premium Member
So if I understand this correctly (I'm sorry if this sounds dumb, never done this before), I need to start the Service Diagnostic mode (123,123,123) then hit the Start/Resume button to advance to the different intervals (will it indicate which interval it's on?).

From there I need to verify the diverter is in the correct position in the various intervals (open the door, remove the diverter valve cover and check - or use my little bullet cam to take a look).

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
No, just start the Service Diagnostics mode then let it run all the way through by itself, while watching the diverter motor moving in the intervals its listed in, The first interval will be INTERVAL 4 where it says LOW.

Diverter will be ON continuously in INTERVAL 14. In all other diverter intervals, diverter will be ON only until it reaches the intended position for that interval.

LOW=lower spray arm
UPR=upper spray arm

Jake

samw5

Premium Member
Ran it, don't hear the upper arm come on. After the cycle is done it shows e1-f9.

Also now it appears that I have some sort of leak coming underneath. Hard to tell if coming from the recirculating pump or diverter motor. I tend to lean toward the diverter but its literally impossible to see.

Im just about to give up and retire this unit...

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok,

The most common part to leak is the sump seal, that starts leaking where your diverter motor is located.

If its leaking from the sump seal, You'd need to order the sump assembly, it comes with the seal already installed in it for you. You will also need to order the diverter motor.

Here's the sump assembly for your model you can order:
WPW10455268 Sump

Here's the diverter motor for your model you can order:
W10537869 Motor

Jake