• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

WF42H5200AP Samsung front load gets stuck on low spin

samsungerror

Premium Member
Model Number
WF42H5200AP
Brand
Samsung
Samsung front loader washing machine: WF42H5200AP. less than 2 years old.

When I run any type of cycle setting, it goes thru all the cycles normally until it gets stuck on spin cycle on a very slow spin and does not go high speed. The time remaining also gets stuck.
For example, for Rinse and (high) Spin only cycle, it gets stuck at 9 minutes and continuously slow spins.
What I've been doing is just manually pausing/stopping the cycle and taking out extremely wet clothes to put in the dryer.

I made sure drains aren't clogged, reset circuit breakers, made sure the white plastic wire holder in the back panel wasn't broken and the wires were in place, calibrated several times.

When I do a spin test, it is able to reach max RPM (about 1200). The only stored error codes I saw were dE for the door error code.

Any ideas?

Attachments

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

I haven't worked on any of these Samsung washers in my local area, but I did locate the service manual that may help you out.

I'm attaching it below.

Also if you need to order a part, check at the end of your model number for 00 or 01, it does make a difference.

Jake

Attachments

samsungerror

Premium Member
Thanks Jake, that manual helps.
My washer doesn't have a -00 or -01 at the end of the model number. I'll check with Samsung to see which parts it takes if I need to order any.
Model# WF42H5200AP/A2