• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

WF45K6500AV/A2 Samsung Washer - Would not power on, no display whatsoever

Bevil

Premium Member
Model Number
WF45K6500AV
Brand
Samsung
Hello,

I'm trying to remotely help diagnose the problem with my Mom's SAMSUNG WASHER WF45K6500AV/A2. The washer does not power on. The Technician told me that there's power at the outlet and the power cord isn't damaged. He's replaced the PCB Main Board DC92-01803J, but conditions remain the same. He's recommended replacing the PCB Display Board DC92-01802L and the Door Lock Switch DC64-00519D, but my Mom's cautious because these Circuit Boards are very expensive and non-refundable. The only piece of diagnostic information that I have to share is the idiot light on the Inverter Board is "flashing Green".
Q1 - Does anyone know what the "flashing Green" idiot light on the Inverter Board means?
Q2 - Besides replacing the PCB Display Board DC92-01802L and the Door Lock DC64-00519D (basically trial and error), are there are diagnostics steps that can rule out which part is defective?
Q3 - Is there anything else that we're missing or just don't know about?
Q4 - Is there documentation out there that explains what the idiot lights on these boards mean?

Thanks in advance for your help and feedback. Much appreciated.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
are there are diagnostics steps that can rule out which part is defective?
I was unable to locate any service info on that model or the tech sheet. Try to locate your tech sheet. It's probably taped to the inside of one of the panels. That is if the tech didn't walk off with it. Post a copy here.

Bevil

Premium Member
Thanks Rick. No Tech Sheet available. I was hoping for something like that too. Besides the Error Codes in the manual, there's no material that I can find that describe what the idiot lights on the boards mean. And, with no display, there are no Error Codes to reference.