• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

WF56H9100AG/A2 Samsung Front Load Washer displays 4e

mbc230

Premium Member
Model Number
WF56H9100AG/A2
Brand
Samsung
Hello. I am new to the forum and I have a Samsung Front Loader model WF56H9100AG/A2 Washer. When it is on the wash cycle the display shows a 4E. This happens when it is about 3 to 4 minutes going through its wash cycle. I have made sure all filters are clear of debris, which includes the Cold and Hot Water Lines along with the main front filter. I have also made sure the drain line is clear.

I spoke to Samsung about this and they want to send a technician out, but if I can avoid paying a service I would to know if anyone would know what part would need to be replaced in the washer that commonly causes this issue? I do not want to throw parts at as I am pretty it is sure it is 100% something inside the washer went bad. If anyone has any idea or any feedback I would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

I haven't worked on this model, but I located the service manual for your model, I'm attaching it below.

4E is WATER SUPPLY ERROR page 23.

- Foreign material is entering the water supply valve.
- The water supply valve terminal is not connected. (Wire disconnected)
- The warm water and rinse connectors are wrongly connected to each other.
- This occurs if the PCB terminal from the drain hose to the detergent drawer is not connected. Check whether the transparent hose is folded or torn.

Let us know what you find.

Jake

Attachments

• WF9100HA_SM.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 11

mbc230

Premium Member
Hello. Thank you for the manual. I ended up replacing both the Hot and Cold Inlet valves inside the washer. I had a bad experience with the technician that the company sent out. The drain hose was not connected to the drain in back the washer and water got everywhere and even went down to the basement. So I was really upset and the tech did nothing but just stood there and had attitude with me. So I did not call them back. I spent four hours cleaning up the mess and I will be calling the company on Monday to complain.

I admitted I was in the back of the washer checking the lines, but he started the cycle. You figure any good tech would go in back of the washer and just double check everything, but this one did not. So I just decided I am going to fix it myself based on the diagnosis they provided. So I am back up and running now. but it is a horrible experience. Make sure all your lines are connected up before running your machine. Thank you for your assistance with this.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent, glad to hear the new HOT and COLD water inlet valves fixed it.(y)

Thanks for the update.

Here's the HOT water inlet valve for your model, in case others need it too:
samsung-valve-dc62-30314k-ap4204535_01_l.jpg

Here's the COLD water inlet valve for your model, in case others need it too:
samsung-valve-water-grace-dc62-00214m-ap5623062_01_l.jpg

mbc230

Premium Member
Hello.....So I replaced both the cold and hot water valves on my washer with Brand New Samsung Genuine Parts. Now it runs a cycle and every so often a cycle will not complete and I get an LE Error code. I have googled this error and I am little confused as to what is causing this. I checked the service manual and it is pretty generic. There is no leaking water anywhere on the machine. What could be the issue now? I am just getting frustrated now. I fix one issue and now I get another. There is no leaking in the washer as I have checked everywhere. The drain pipe is not blocked. It stops every so often and get the LE Error code. I just saw a 4E error Code on just now. So the issue in my previous post is not fixed. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

mbc230

Premium Member
I also want to add that the washer started with the LE error about did it about times then went back the 4E error I did get. Does anyone have any experience or at least any information on this that is not in the non helpful service manual? Thank you all.