• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

WFW72HEDW Whirlpool Duet Front load Washer E1 F3 Error after cycle

randyhu

Model Number
WFW72HEDW
Brand
Whirlpool
The washer continues to site the error message E1 F3 after cycles. It only shows up when washer is turned on. I have cleaned the filter under the washer and it was working well for several cycles; however, a week later the same error message.
I read Jake respond to a similar issue suggesting there is a replacement part for a serial number range. The serial number of mine is *C60752536*. Could mine be within that range? Thank you for your help and all you do.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Randy,

Yours is NOT in range per your serial number. The serial number range for that error code service bulletin is--->C436xxxxx - C532xxxxx

I'm attaching your tech. data sheet below, Error Code F3E1--->WATER LEVEL SYSTEM ERROR--->The ACU detects an out of range pressure signal.

Possible Causes
--->Check connections from tub to air trap, air trap to pressure hose, and pressure hose to water level sensor.
Is pressure hose pinched, kinked, plugged, or leaking air?
--->See TEST #7 (Water Level Sensor) on page 17.

I was at a customers house in Blythe, CA. and had this exact same error code and I cleaned out their air dome and blow through the pressure switch hose after I was done and they haven't called back since.

Here's the air dome for your model(Video is included in this part link to remove and replace it):
Air Dome W10903220

Look at what these members did as well to fix theirs:

Let us know how it goes.

Jake

Attachments

• WFW72HEDW0 Tech Sheet - W10602465 - Rev B.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 65