• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED WFW9050XW Whirlpool Washer F1 E1 and F9 E1 error fault codes

gainesr

Model Number
WFW9050XW
Brand
Whirlpool
Washer was purchased in aug. 2010 (no extended warranty :(). Washer will not advance through cycles and errors during any cycle (wash, rinse and spin, drain and spin etc.. I accessed the cleanout at bottom and cleaned trap of all debris/lint. the pressure line seems to be clear (I can blow air through tube directly to tub) and can hear the pressure switch click when air is blown into switch nozzle. I have ran diagnostics and received 2 codes F1E1 pump driver/main relays error and F9E1 long drain error. I completed numerous automated cycle tests with no issues, all cycles worked. I also cleared all error codes and the F9E1 error has disappeared but the F1E1 error still exists. Any advice would be much appreciated. Whirlpool wants $129 to send out a technician and I would prefer to make that my last resort.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I haven't worked on this model as of yet, and not run into this problem, so unless another tech. has and can shed some light on this issue, then you'll need to get Whirlpool to come out and see whats going on.

Jake

gainesr

F1E1 Error

Yes, that was the problem. Ordered part and installed over the weekend. Problem fixed. Thanks for the replies!:D

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent, good job, glad to hear that.:)

Jake