WFW95HEX Went into rinse cycle beeped 3 times will not on

v.allen1115@gmail.com

Premium Member
Model Number
WFW95HEX
Brand
Whirlpool
I have a model WFW95HEX whirlpool duet steam. When the washer went into the rinse cycle, washer beeped several times and would not turn. Unplugged washer and attempted to start cycle, it clicked 3 times. I've replaced the MCU to no avail. I've also removed the front plate and washing bowl seal and checked the drain plug, clogged with sock. I removed and put it back together. Still clicks. PLEASE HELP! Mom of four and laundry piling up.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Measure the resistance of the drain motor, it should read about 16 ohms. If there's 120 Volts AC at the drain pump when it should be draining and its not running, replace the drain pump. If there's no voltage to the drain pump when it should be running, replace the CCU.

Here's the drain pump for your model which includes the filter/strainer:
WPW10241025 Water Pump

Here's the CCU for your model:
W10406633

Jake

v.allen1115@gmail.com

Premium Member
Took the unit apart and realized the door switch wasnt connected. That problem is fixed. New issue! When the tub is filling, all of the water spills onto the floor. I took the seal completely apart and checked for tips, there are none. I'm almost over it with two weeks of laundry to do.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Took the unit apart and realized the door switch wasnt connected. That problem is fixed.
Ok sounds good.:)

New issue! When the tub is filling, all of the water spills onto the floor.
You must of left a hose loose too, check all your hoses, if it wasn't doing this before you started working on it, then that has to be a loose hose.:)

Jake