• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

What color wires goes to plug Quiet Partner I Whirlpool dishwasher DU1030XTXS1

Mikebar4

Premium Member
Model Number
Quiet partner i
Brand
Whirlpool
Control board went out on whirlpool quiet partner i. Got new board in and went to install. Plug was burnt pretty bad so I had to put terminals on each wire and plug into the plug. It’s the 4 prong plug that powers the board.
My issue is that the burnt wires discolored the end of the plug I didn’t noticed when I cut to put terminals on and now I’m faced with 4 wires and I’m not sure where each one goes. 1) solid white 2)white with red stripe 3)blue with red stripe. 4) black with white stripe

I have search to the end of the internet and can’t find a picture anywhere. HELP!!!!!!!

3CD6A166-F594-4326-BAF7-0C52457DBEE9.jpeg

Added model number

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
We need the model number of your dishwasher first.

Read it from the model number tag, which is located inside the door on the tub frame.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Thanks!

I'm attaching your tech. data sheet below, but here is a screenshot I took of it and made a RED BOX of those 4 wires which are labeled by color.

Here's the control board for your model:
Cntrl-Elec W10906417

Screenshot 2022-01-21 09.46.16.png

Let us know how it goes after you replace the control board and the wires that you clean up and put new female spade terminals on to connect those wires back in place on the new control board.

Jake

Attachments

• Tech Sheet - W10292953 - Rev B.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 32