• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED WHB36S Whirlpool Mini Fridge Relay

LEV50

Still no luck. This part tripped the breaker after being connected in an identical fashion to the original. I called the Galanz parts department (they do the private labeling for Whirlpol) and they (and apparently nobody else) do not carry the original JPQII-4.7 relay. Gotta love it.
i have same fridge with the same relay i cant find did you ever find anything that will work or is the fridge scrap

Seanpads

Jimbo & CWS - I believe the PTC ordered is not the issue. The wiring of the PTC to the same pin designations was the issue. I ordered same replacement part 4387913 I had to open both PTC's to verify how the relays Pins were arranged. The black wire on the original PTC is on a Dummy Pin (connected to nothing internal to the PTC) . It can be tapped off and abandoned as it does nothing in the PTC . The White wire needs to land Pin corresponding to Run winding Pin on the compressor. Thanks to Steve Mac & Rick Burton for the posts, your Comments above helped me to repair my beer cooler. Cheers!
View attachment 64806
Thanks for the tip. I taped off the black wire on my galanz fridge and put in the single prong relay with only white wires connected. Plugged in fridge. All good. Thanks again.