Status
Not open for further replies.

antonm

Premium Member
Model Number
GHW9100LW1
Brand
Whirlpool
I have a duet GHW9100LW1 about 2 years and 3 months old. after i move it had a water leek at the inlet valve. i change that, than the code f11 come on, after you started in about 20 sec, it just stars to fill and than stops
i had one tehnician look at and he change the upper ccu , but didnt fix the problem, the he call the whirlpool and they told him to change the wire harness. he change the ccu back with the old one and he left and never come back. can toy help?

antonm

Premium Member
the washer is out of the warranty, so whirlpool doesnt want to fix it, and for the tech they said is nothing they can do because he is not workig for them, he is just a independent contractor , so they are sorry and they give other phone#. so they are not of any help.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, well, since that other repairman didn't change the wire harness, I would say that's a good place to start.

Here is what the F11 means.

Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the MCU connectors.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Is a repair manual available as a pdf for Whirlpool Duet Model GHW9150PW0 (serial CSS0903624) ?
Its in post#2 above.

Is the tech data sheet posted in this F11 thread the same?
The tech data sheet is in the bottom of your washer in a yellow envelope taped to the inside cabinet.

To remove the lower access panel:
You first remove the 3 bottom torx screws on the very front bottom of your washer next to the floor, then Remove the toe panel by lifting slightly and pulling forward.

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.