• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Whirlpool Refrigerator WRS325FDAM04 LED Question

Carbo

Premium Member
Model Number
WRS325FDAM04
Brand
Whirlpool
Whirlpool WRS325FDAM04, less than 5 years old. The refrigerator LEDs, upper and lower, went dim. Same with the one LED in the freezer. I replaced the upper LED in the refrigerator and, hallelujah, let there be light. . .or so I thought. The next time I opened the refrigerator there was no light at all. Tried again and this time it was like Broadway. So the lights sometimes shine bright, and other times not at all. The LED in the freezer compartment doesn't work at all, regardless of the language I shout at it.
So, tell me, what did I do wrong this time? My wife wants to know.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Its the freezer LED module that you will need to replace. These LED modules are in series.

Here's the freezer section LED module for your model you can order:
LED Light WPW10515057

Let us know how it goes after you replace it.

Jake

Carbo

Premium Member
I purchased and installed the freezer light and still nothing. All that is happening is the LED in the midsection of the refrigerator flickers. That's it. Neither the top fridge LED nor the freezer LED show any signs of life. What's next other than keeping a flashlight next to the refrigerator? :sneaky:
Is it possible the bad LED is one I haven't replaced, or is something more sinister at work here? :unsure:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, then you need the AC/DC Module that's located in the ceiling of the refrigerator section.

I replaced the upper LED in the refrigerator and, hallelujah, let there be light
Where did you buy that AC/DC Module from? That's the problem child then. Contact the place where you bought it and tell them its defective and they should you another new one free of charge.

Here's the AC/DC LED module for your model:

Jake