• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Whirlpool Washer WFW9250WW00 washer F1 E1 error mid cycle

ari1

Premium Member
Model Number
WFW9250WW00
Brand
Whirlpool
My front load washer will get part of the way through a cycle and then start beeping and give the F1 E1 error. At that point the door is locked and i need to drain the unit manually in order to get the door to release.
The pump seems to turn on and work at some points in the cycle but machine always ends up erroring out F1 E1.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
F1E1-Pump Driver/Main Relays/EEPROM Error
The pump driver fails to activate/ One of the main relays is not working properly/ A communication error between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the EEPROM onboard the CCU occurred.

Check for loose power outlet. A loose power plug in the wall can create line noise and issues.
- Check if washer is on a dedicated circuit. Other devices on same circuit can create line noise and cause this issue.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Make sure that wire harness connections from the CCU are not broken or with wires detached, and that connector internal pins are visible.
- Make sure all green wires (ground harness system) are not broken or detached.
- Make sure the two ground switches are pressed correctly by the toe and rear panels.
- Make sure all connectors are fully seated.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Check for power going to Central Control Unit (CCU) by listening for a click in the CCU when unit is plugged into washer or when reconnecting power.
- Verify washer operation by performing the Diagnostic Test. See page 5.<---I'm attaching your tech data sheet below so you can see page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect power and wait for 15 seconds.

Here's the CCU for your model:
WPW10525362 Control Unit-Central, Programmed

Let us know what you find.

Jake

Attachments

• Tech Sheet W10252711.pdf
    621.4 KB · Views: 32