• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

WM3070HRA LG Washer OE Error Code

edeleon13

Premium Member
Model Number
WM3070HRA
Brand
LG
I replaced the pump, no kinks or bents in the hose, I cleaned out the filter and I still get a OE error sign. It happens when there is usually 10-15 mins left. The water drains out fine as well as the pump is new. Any help? I've read that it could be the door lock as well, but I do hear it lock and unlock no problem. The OE error sign too I notice happens when there is now water in the machine.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
OE code is a drain issue.

Yes, I'd check for partial blockages in the drain hose from the tub to the drain pump, and from the drain pump to the drainpipe in your house.

Also when it drains pull the drain hose up from the standpipe and watch how fast the water drains out, it should drain out very fast with lots of water pressure out.

Here's the drain pump for your model:
4681EA2001T Drain Pump Motor

Jake

edeleon13

Premium Member
Thank You Jake! if there is a blockage, what would be the best way to unclog it? I have a shop vac if that works! Also I did replace the pump, so I am assuming a blockage or something else

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Just remove the hoses from the drain pump and suck the clog with the shop vac.

Also I did replace the pump, so I am assuming a blockage or something else
Yes, as I mentioned above, as its draining pull the drain hose up from the standpipe and watch how fast the water drains out, it should drain out very fast with lots of water pressure out.

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.