• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED WM3370HWA front load washer leaking from soap dispenser

Wiz_222

Premium Member
Model Number
WM3370HWA
Brand
LG
I have removed and carefully cleaned all parts in the soap dispenser. I have removed the rubber dispenser hose and cleaned around the tub intake. I did this a couple months ago and it seemed to stop (there was a lot of soap residue then).
Now it started up leaking. I checked all the above and didn't find any soap residue. I ran it through a rinse spin cycle with just the soap tray in and the blue trays removed and it leaked. I can't see very far down where the water goes from the rubber dispenser hose into the tub. Could it be clogged there? How can I clean it?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

You will need to remove the dispenser hose and clean it. When you click the part link to it below, you will see a video of how to remove and replace it.

Here's the dispenser hose for your model:
4738ER1004B Dispenser Hose

Jake

Wiz_222

Premium Member
Jake, as mentioned in my first post, I had already removed the hose and it was clean. After I posted, I removed it again and used a thin wire to push down into the tube that goes down into the drum housing and pushed through any caked scum/soap. I then ran a cleaning cycle. We've run two or three loads and since and so far it's not leaking.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent Wiz, glad to hear that. (y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake