WRS325FDAM04 Lights

butchmd11

Model Number
WRS325FDAM04
Brand
Whirlpool
Freezer light out but refrigerator lights dim. I cleaned led lights with electrical cleaner and lights came back to bright. After and hour same problem returned. Need Help. butchmd11

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

You'll need to replace the freezer LED, once you do it will make the other ones come back to normal.:)

Here's the freezer LED for your model:
LED Light WPW10515057

Watch this video to replace it: LED Replacement Video

Let us know how it goes.

Jake

terryzhang

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this, I have a 2 year old Whirlpool WRS325FDAM04 side by side fridge. I can't find much on repairs for my issue. But this post is the most similar to my issue.

So, my freezer light went out first then my fridge side started to slowly come until yesterday which now is completely out. All the forums I could find said to change the switch. But here's where my issue differs, my switch is connected to the water filter light, which is still green and when I press it in the filter light turns off so that makes me think that it's not my switch that needs to change but I'm not a repairman so I wouldn't know how these things work. Also, I can't for the life of me find my warranty so I don't know if it's still covered.

Thanks for hearing me out!

Terry

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Terry,

It's usually not the light switch, its usually the freezer LED Module, I'd order it, and the 2 in the refrigerator should start working as well.

Jake