• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

WRS325FDAM04 Whirlpool side by side no water at door dispenser with filter installed

jws13

Premium Member
Model Number
WRS325FDAM04
Brand
Whirlpool
model # WRS325FDAM04....water dispenser worked fine and then stopped one day, so I replace d the filter but still no water. tried a second new filter and same issue. I then tried it without the filter and then the water dispenser worked. is there something lodged in the filter connection that is keeping the water from flowing through with the filter in? any thoughts...Thanks

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

jws13

Premium Member
I believe they were oem water filters, but I'll check. If I have to replace the housing is it possible to do it without removing the valves in the back of the unit? Us there enough slack in the water lines?

Is it possible to replace the housing without removing the valves in the back? Us there enough slack in the lines

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I believe they were oem water filters, but I'll check.
Yes, please do check, that makes a huge difference, look here:

If I have to replace the housing is it possible to do it without removing the valves in the back of the unit? Us there enough slack in the water lines?

Is it possible to replace the housing without removing the valves in the back? Us there enough slack in the lines
When you click the part link I posted to the water filter housing, you will see a video on HOW TO replace it.:)

Jake