WT1101CW LG Washer not draining still after replacing parts

Joerod0877

Premium Member
Model Number
WT1101CW
Brand
LG
Hello everyone, I'm new to the blog. I seen many posts pertaining to the LG top load washer not draining, and many answers and unfortunately I still have an issue My LG is doing the same thing, throwing a OE code and not draining fully. I have replaced the pump and the control module on top. It is still throwing an OE code when I do a wash. After the code is thrown I have to lower the drain hose and set the washer to a spin cycle to get rid of the water, when i do this the pump and the washer work perfectly fine. But if I leave the hose in a lowered position when it's trying to fill it will leak water out of the hose. Can anyone please help me? I'm getting ready to throw in the towel on this washer. Thanks in advance

Joerod0877

Premium Member
Update: i tried to do a tub clean cycle but an OE code came up.when i lowered the hose, it started to draining.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Look at @wildimaginations posts #11 and #13 to make sure you have no clogs where he mentions:

Jake

Joerod0877

Premium Member
So i just completed checking all connections and wires on the machine. I was able to complete 1 load with everything working properly. On the second load the OE code came up again. I rechecked all the plugs again and there is no change on the code thrown.🤬

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
That's very strange, I really don't know what is causing this then, sorry.

Hopefully another tech can shed some light on this.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, sounds good, let us know us what they find, I'm very curious!

Jake