• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED WT1201CW LG Washer Error Code 1E

Kruegs

Premium Member
Model Number
WT1201CW
Brand
LG
I have a LG top loading washing machine. The unit takes a long time to fill and go through the wash cycle. When it gets to the rinse and spin cycle the water comes out tremendously slower. It runs water at at a trickle for about a minute then I get an error code 1E. The filters have been cleaned and the hoses are not kinked. When the wash cycle begins the water comes out very fast but then you hear a noise like a valve is partially closing and the water slows down quite a bit. Does anyone know if this is a pressure sensor issue or the inlet valves or both.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Are you sure that error code is 1E not IE?

IE is a Inlet Error problem. Which is a slow fill problem. The problem would be the water inlet valve. You'd need to replace the water inlet valve to fix it.

When you click the part link to it below, you will see a video on how to replace it.:)

Here's the water inlet valve for your model you can order:
Water Inlet Valve AJU75152601

Let us know how it goes.

Jake

Kruegs

Premium Member
Thanks Jake. I will order the part today and once installed I will let you know if it fixed the problem. Your reply is very much appreciated.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok Sounds good.:)

Jake

Kruegs

Premium Member
Hi Jake,
I replaced the water inlet valve and the pressure switch for the tub at the same time. The washer performs like new again. Thanks for your help. It is very much appreciated.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent Kruegs, glad to hear that. (y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake