• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

WTW7500GC2 Whirlpool washer filling very slow

jamesj

Model Number
WTW7500GC2
Brand
Whirlpool
Hi all,

I have a whirlpool model WTW7500GC2, this model comes with a built in water dispenser inside the washer. It's about 3 years old. It was working normal then suddenly it stopped and displayed a LF error code. I turned it off and turned it back on and did a load, the LF error code didn't show but I noticed there were barely any water come out on filling, (took a while to fill) however, i got a normal flow when i used the water dispenser inside the washer. I did some research and I have learned that it could be the inlet valve or the control board is bad. Anyway to check which is bad? Since i got a good flow with the water dispenser inside the washer, is that good enough to assume the inlet valve is working fine?
Thank you.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I'm attaching your tech data sheet below.

LF error code:
Fault is displayed when the water level does not change for a period of time OR water is present but the control does not detect the water level changing.
--->Is water supply connected and turned on?
--->Are hose screens plugged?
--->Is water siphoning out of the drain hose?
--->Check for proper drain hose installation.
--->Low water pressure; fill times longer than 10 minutes.
--->Is the pressure hose connection from the tub to the main control pinched, kinked, plugged, or leaking air?
--->See TEST #2: Valves, page 15.

Here's the water inlet valve for your model:
W11165546 Valve

Attachments

• techsheet-W11037199-reva.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 50
If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.