X304GGVX Bertazzoni Range Oven Door problem .

alirezamaryam

Premium Member
Model Number
X304GGVX
Brand
-major brand-
Hi, I have a 30" Range and recently have a problem with the oven door. When I close the oven door, the door shifts down( drops down) and makes a loud sound. It happens every time that I open and close the oven door. Anybody can help me with this issue? Thanks

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
You're on an uphill battle my friend. Bertazzoni, like Miele and Wolf, are Euro appliances that haven't quite made it in the US market. In other words, there's just not a lot of them out there even though they've been around for a while. Unless you're an authorized servicer there's no place to get any service information or parts for these machines. I can tell you the problem with your machine is the hinges. Start by removing the oven door and check for any worn out or broken parts in the hinges.

alirezamaryam

Premium Member
You're on an uphill battle my friend. Bertazzoni, like Miele and Wolf, are Euro appliances that haven't quite made it in the US market. In other words, there's just not a lot of them out there even though they've been around for a while. Unless you're an authorized servicer there's no place to get any service information or parts for these machines. I can tell you the problem with your machine is the hinges. Start by removing the oven door and check for any worn out or broken parts in the hinges.
Hi, Thank you for your response. I reviewed some videos in YouTube about oven hinge replacement, but I couldn't find any video related to Bertazzoni hinge replacement. Do you know how to remove the door?
Thanks

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Take a couple pictures of the hinges with the door open and I'll take a look. Some machines the door pulls straight up and off in the broil position. Some machines have a screw in each hinge. Some machines you need to lock the hinge in the broil position to get it off.

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
I have no personal knowledge of that brand but often there is a locking lever to lock the hinge in the open position. On others hinge designs, there is a hole through the hinge where a pin can be inserted to lock the hinged open.

After that the door (plus hinges) can be lifted slightly and then pulled away from and out of the range. On some ranges the hinges stay attached to the oven body and just the door comes off.

This pic from a Bertazzoni owners manual might show that locking lever or where a pin can be inserted. (The manual doesn't describe the removal process.)

image.png

The hinge part # is 405077. None of my regular recommended suppliers sell them.

Dan O.

Last edited:

alirezamaryam

Premium Member
Take a couple pictures of the hinges with the door open and I'll take a look. Some machines the door pulls straight up and off in the broil position. Some machines have a screw in each hinge. Some machines you need to lock the hinge in the broil position to get it off.

Attachments

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
A graphic from your range's manual appears to show the hinges remain on the door.

image.jpeg

JFYI