• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

YKEBS107BW0 Kitchen Aid Wall Oven Wiring Harness

tinkering

Premium Member
If that is the correct model # for the YKEBS107BW0 oven it has to work.
If you look at the lower part of the diagram, there is a dotted line around it, and just above '30A fuse F7' on the lower left it reads, "omit for single oven"

If there is any discrepancy with the actual wire colors in the pigtail compared to the schematic, regarding the 15A fuse, it shouldn't matter because both are shown to terminate on the 15A fuse anyway. To be safe though I think that is a fine idea to trace the pigtail wires back into the unit just to make sure. That would settle the issue as to where all of the pigtail wires terminate.

Last edited:

tinkering

Premium Member
I found the parts list for it elsewhere but doesn't include the wiring diagram (page 2 is also blank). You may have to contact Whirlpool Canada to see if they can supply a copy of the wiring diagram (# LIT3187137 aka 3187137) and/or the installation instructions (# LIT3184818 aka 3184818)

Dan O.

JMO

Dan O., did you get the part number for the wiring diagram from the above link?

tinkering

Premium Member
I am curious in the same way as mechelqa in that similar thread. Why would the black conductor from the pigtail go to the 15A fuse, and the brown from the pigtail go to the 30A fuse. That seems backwards to me too (but I think he said it worked!).
Maybe I'm just reading the schematic wrong?

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
tinkering said:
If you look at the lower part of the diagram, there is a dotted line around it, and just above '30A fuse F7' on the lower left it reads, "omit for single oven"

I didn't realize yours was a single oven. But it's that's the case you should only need 4 wires (plus a ground) not 5 like in the pigtail you pictured?

Dan O.