ZICS360NRAL GE Monogram Refrigerator Not Functioning

lxapilot

Model Number
ZICS360NRAL
Brand
GE
Hello all. My first time posting and hoping to seek some of the collective wisdom of this group:

I have a GE Monogram refrigerator, about 15 years old. Has been out of service for seven weeks now. Everything has power ; it just isn’t cooling. Fridge or Freezer.

There have been seven service appointments and as many technicians here and they’ve replaced the mother board and inverter but that hasn’t fixed the problem.

I found the self diagnostic instructions online and ran some of the tests. The fail codes are: 0-3 F, 0-4 F, 0-7 P1 P2 P3 P4 0-5. All other tests pass.

I have been reading it might be the thermister. Which seems like a cheap and easy fix.

Power is on, compressor seems to
be running (warm to the touch), new motherboard and inverter.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

If the compressor is running and its not cooling, then you have a sealed system problem.

The sealed system consists of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, heat exchanger, filter/drier and refrigerant. Common problems with a sealed system are bad compressors, refrigerant leaks, and system restrictions.

I'm surprised the techs didn't catch that. Are these GE authorized techs that are coming out to your house?

Jake