• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

ZIFS360NXALH GE Monogram Freezer - No control panel lights

CaveGimp

Premium Member
Model Number
ZIFS360NXALH
Brand
GE
About a year ago the freezer stopped cooling. I had a repair tech come out and he diagnosed the issue as the invertor board, which he had in his truck. He installed it and the freezer started cooling, but during the testing the control panel started lighting up, so I couldn't set the temp or read the temp and the service tech mentioned it could be another part but he had to order it. He told us to call back and cancel if the freezer started freezing. Sure enough the panel lights came back on and everything was working fine.

Now the panel lights are out but it is still freezing. I have an analog thermometer inside that usually reads around 0F so all is good, but I'm worried this is just a warning that the other part is about to go. What would be that other part, and how can I do some diagnostic testing?

Thanks.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

I couldn't locate the tech. data sheet or service manual for this model, but all refrigerators come with tech. data sheets.

Look above behind the top panel in the compressor area:

Jake

CaveGimp

Premium Member
Jake,

Thanks for the response. The tech sheets weren't up in the unit. If I remember right the install guys removed them. I did find the tech data sheet for the refrigerator in a pile of old documents. The downside is it is only two pages, not the full troubleshooting manual I was looking for. I will keep looking and hope I find some more data out on the internet.

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.